Shore Bird Trio

Shore Bird Trio
Antique Repro Decoys

Thursday, January 5, 2012

new project/new supplier

I finallyhave the time to act on the projects that have been collecting in my mind over the holiday production season. First I am going to teach myself rug punching with the help of a good book picked up at Halcyon, and some excellent supplies from W.Cushing & Co. They have recently relocated to rte.1 in Arundel from Kennebunkport. The staffis helpful & friendly & they carry an excellent selection of first rate backingmaterials as well as gorgeous wool fabrics from Dorr Mills. All of these items are offered at a great price & they ship!
I plan on creating a large tote bag with my Dunlin design created using a palette of my friend Liz's natural yarns, along with one accent in green. She has an amazing array of undyed shades she has created in her own flock at Riverslea Farm. I can't wait to get started! I have to be patient until my husband builds a frame for me to work on this weekend. I will post photos of my progress including the frame design.
Post again soon,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment