Shore Bird Trio

Shore Bird Trio
Antique Repro Decoys

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Holidays

     Two very successful shows behind me, & one artist showcase to go. I am going to be one of three artists showcased on December 9th from 6 to 9 p.m. at A Loom With A View. This is one of downtown Newburyports' Invitation Nights, where the shops stay open later and there are many special holiday events going on. Then I am DONE for the year. I met wonderful artists at both events, which is the best part really; and what keeps me participating in a show. After all you are in a rather confined space for five plus hours, if the people around you aren't fun to be with it's time to find a better place.
     My daughter & I just made pies for dinner, the dogs are fed, & it's time to kick back and enjoy Ellen until my better half gets home. Have a good evening all.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment