Shore Bird Trio

Shore Bird Trio
Antique Repro Decoys

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fiber College

Hello fiber artists and others,
This blog is a work in progress, I am very new to it all...I would like to share my thoughts and ideas with others with similar interests. One thing I have discovered is that fiber artists are willing and eager to share with others, as am I.
I have just been notified by the Fiber College in Maine that they have selected my proposal for a class where I will show 'students' how to needle felt a footstool with one of my designs. I was so excited to get the news,and I look forward to meeting new people at this excellent event. Please go to their web site for more information. When you have the time you can check out my web site hussexmeadow.com to see our latest offerings, with many more to come. Hussex Meadow kits and finished artwork can also be found at Tulips gallery in Portsmouth NH, and A Loom With A View in Newburyport MA.
Please share your upcoming events and links,I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment