Shore Bird Trio

Shore Bird Trio
Antique Repro Decoys

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Finally

I have finally finished my first rug punch project, it was actually weeks ago...but I went out and got a bill paying job which has seriously cut into my play time!
The good news is I have been thinking up new projects to add to the line that will be available at the only two shows I will be doing this year. I didn't get picked for FC this year so I won't be off to see my friends in Maine, another time... Yesterday I picked up a great Leclerc tabletop loom to try out, fortunately my friend Betsy of A Loom With A View is the perfect person to get us both up and running. Speaking of running I am training for a ten mile in Florida in Sept. but before that I will be running in the Run to Remember in Boston with my daughter and her police dept. running crew, I hope it's not as hot as it was last year. I am also hoping to get our web site up soon, and when I do this blog will move to the site, no time for both;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i'm trying to add to your code the feature to turn on and off the led at certain time set in the web page, can you help me? website design westchester ny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likes tremendously elevate the amount of popularity of your respective respective web site website page and using the great volume depend; lots of individuals will be drawn to your account. The firms offering these products and products and services, will give you with non-automated or robotic likes and provide you with major Instagram likes. buy instagram followers and likes The great issue about this may be the incontrovertible fact that these are typically without delay delivered towards your account as a result you don't have to attend that a lot. And if you're a enterprise, boosting your Instagram likes are likely to be precious.

    ReplyDelete