Shore Bird Trio

Shore Bird Trio
Antique Repro Decoys

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas is over!!!!

Time to take a deep breath and assess the situation...the holidays are over, & sales were quite good. I am in a new studio in Amesbury, The Riverwalk Bead Studio & Gallery. This shop is in a renovated victorian train station in beautiful downtown Amesbury MA. Amesbury is becoming known as a great place for artists and fine dining. Next week I'll have to hustle to the galleries to replace holiday items with my signature wildlife pieces. There is one last holiday commission piece to complete and deliver to Wenham, a painted floor cloth of two adorable labs in the marsh. Next I need to create my piece to submit to Fiber College for consideration as a class next September. After that I have to set up my next few classes, I may also be teaching at the new gallery in Amesbury along with A Loom With A View in Newburyport. You may have noticed I am trying to avoid end of year bookkeeping, it really needs to be done next week.....
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment